The Account Manager will be responsible for supporting business development efforts, inventory requests, and media plan creation.
This individual will work with a designated sales team to ensure flawless campaign planning as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned advertisers and agencies. The Account Manager will serve client inquiries as well as requests pertaining to their digital programs, which include: preparing proposals and client presentations and providing clients with pricing and inventory availability. The Account Manager will possess strong client service and communication skills as well as a desire to support digital business development efforts.
• Partner with sales to build client relationships while helping the Digital Sales team upsell & renew business
• Work with marketing, pricing, and sales to create thoughtful media plans and proposals; facilitate any additional media plan needs internally
• Develop client research/decks to promote new business development and growth
• Manage collection of creative assets, tracking and ad verification from clients / agency contacts and coordinate with Ad Operations (AdOps)
• Project manage and coordinate with internal teams to gather necessary elements for campaign execution. Reaches out for missing assets, tags and any needed approvals for custom assets
• Work with AdOps & Campaign Strategists to monitor and optimize campaigns
• Conduct revenue reconciliation on a monthly/quarterly basis with Finance team
• Utilize Salesforce to create campaign management cases and to review customer information
• Ensure continuity and success across pre-and post-sale activities - own the entire deal flow & manage its success
What you bring to the team:
You have –
• A minimum of 2 years of experience
• An entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a team, goal-oriented environment.
• A strong desire to win and grow as a digital ad sales professional.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Strong written communication skills and ability to think creatively
• Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment
• An extremely detail oriented mindset.
• A dedicated and driven work ethic
• High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
You might also have –
• BS / BA degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
• Experience working with FreeWheel, Salesforce, Operative and/or WideOrbit
• Experience building and booking media plans
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yv57-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.