CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major US markets, CBSN, CBSN Local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nation's #1 news program 60 MINUTES, CBSN, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations also produces the award-winning 60 MINUTES+ for Paramount+. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBSN, CBS News Radio and podcasts, CBS Mobile, Paramount + and other digital platforms. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast network.
CBS News is the news and information division of CBS, dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. Headquartered in the famed CBS Broadcast Center in New York, CBS News has bureaus across the globe and produces influential, critically acclaimed programs providing original reporting, interviews, investigations, analysis and breaking news 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The CBS Television Stations group in New York City, is seeking a multifaceted hard-working dedicated Account Executive. Are you persistent in generating new media and digital revenue? Do you love growing your network? Passionate about the multi-media space? Do you pride yourself in collaborating with all levels while presenting in a direct but get-it-done positive outlook?
• Responsible for assisting companies to grow their market share by developing fully integrated sponsorship opportunities.
• Feature the CBS Tent pole events and CBS Sports & Entertainment programs across all platforms including: the 28 CBS-owned television stations, 23 CBS Local Mega Sites and OTT options.
• Research financial and market trends which affect sales goals.
• Build strategies to overcome them.
• College degree required.
• Willing to travel to CBS offices; agencies or clients around the country (and at times, on short notice).
• Proven background in business development, sports marketing, broadcast sales and strategic marketing analysis.
• Possess strong negotiating skills and the ability to close big deals with multiple components.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
• Handle a range of personalities both on a corporate level and on a station level.
• Excellence in forming, building, and sustaining relationships.
• Trustworthy and inspirational presenter; outstanding written and presentation skills a must.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d551x0-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.