Graphics Associate Producer (Freelance)
CBS Sports, a year-round leader in cross-platform sports coverage, broadcasts a portfolio of events on the CBS Television Network, including THE NFL ON CBS; college football, including the SEC ON CBS; college basketball, including the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship; golf, including The Masters®, PGA Championship and PGA TOUR; soccer, including the UEFA Champions League and NWSL; and CBS SPORTS SPECTACULAR.
In addition, the division includes CBS SPORTS NETWORK, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports which televises live sports programming throughout the year, including college football and basketball games, UEFA Champions League and Europa League action, Italy's Serie A matches, Concacaf national team competitions, as well as a full slate of original programming and studio coverage.
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount+, including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount+. CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
The Graphics Associate Producer will help to oversee the production and delivery of on-air graphics for all CBS Sports properties. This includes show packaging animations, studio set graphics, specialty graphics, score & ticker graphics, projects & assets for vendors. This is a full-time Freelance, hybrid remote position based in New York.
• Act as liaison between show production and our internal graphics department, which includes all remote & studio production crews, our Senior Art Director and Motion Graphic Designers
• Work with Senior Graphics Producer to help coordinate weekly and long-term deliverables which includes crew production requests as well as internal long term projects
• Work with Senior Graphics Producer to manage all aspects of production requests and deliverables, ensuring that everything is completed on-time and quality checked.
• Manage graphic assets needed for internal projects and overall graphic template requests which includes headshots, logos, photos, green screen footage, in-game footage, & stock images for certain projects.
• Coordinate & help supervise day-to-day production requests for photoshop requests and edit requests. Determine that all requests are being met in a timely manner, and re-shift assignments as needed.
• Support Graphics Design team with helping to find assets needed for particular requests and flag any bad assets received from production teams to help get better ones
• Help forecast graphic needs for each property along with new ideas / presentations for graphics
• Help troubleshoot and correct issues related to graphics workflows
• Must be organized, able to multi-task, and have strong communication skills
• Understanding of Broadcast specs, movie codecs, frame rates, and alpha channels
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. While you are not required to create any graphics in this role, understanding the applications will be vital in terms of checking assets we receive, quality checking, and understanding graphics production overall.
• Understanding of various digital sharing platforms (FTP clients, WeTransfer, Signiant file transfers)
• Overall basic technical knowledge of server structures and technology (project management systems, internet, zoom, slack).
• Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw15vj-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.