CBS Sports, a year-round leader in television sports, broadcasts a portfolio of events on the CBS Television Network, including ''NFL ON CBS;'' college football, including the ''SEC ON CBS;'' college basketball, including the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship; golf, including The Masters®, PGA Championship and PGA TOUR; and ''CBS SPORTS SPECTACULAR.''
In addition, the division includes CBS SPORTS NETWORK, the 24-hour home of CBS Sports, and produces ''INSIDE THE NFL'' for SHOWTIME. CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 24/7Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
The Broadcast Associate will be responsible for a variety of production responsibilities to support our game and studio coverage. Responsibilities include coordinating graphics on live game broadcasts and studio shows, as well as sport specific research, especially UEFA Champions & Europa League, Serie A and Concacaf. The Broadcast Associate will also be involved with obtaining, organizing, and logging video footage for use in shows and other production elements.
• Graphics/Font Coordinator on live games and studio shows across our various soccer properties, mainly Serie A.
• Consistently looking for newsworthy events related to all our soccer properties, mainly Serie A.
• Collaborating on high-end graphic and visual ideas for talent and game/studio coverage
• Some travel as needed
• Creating graphics, storylines and breaking news for Serie A coverage
• Hands on experience producing a variety of sporting events (control room experience a plus)
• Must be aware of entire soccer landscape and be able to think outside the box visually
• High knowledge of soccer, both internationally and domestically
• Able to work under tight deadlines and handle high-pressure environment
• Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and within a teamwork environment
• 0-2 years of experience in Sports.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvokvw-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.