* Minimum of 5 years + work experience.
* Experienced in production of video, digital creative, social media, display and rich media
* Experience developing creative for entertainment a major plus
* Managing and enhancing creative workflows and the localization process
* Concise and clear communicator
* Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred.
* Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams.
* Intense bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
* Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
* Knowledge in TV Content.
* Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
* Entertainment Market experience.
* Previous direct production or post-production experience
* BS/BA in related field would be a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1wxx-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.