Analytics Implementation Engineer
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
Sports gaming and online gambling is a crucial growth category for CBS Sports. You have an opportunity to come craft the future of sports betting, fantasy and free-to-play sports products with an extraordinary media organization. As an experienced and motivated product leader, you'll use these assets to define and deliver a new product vision for the future of sports.
How you know you're the one.
• You've developed expertise as a product manager and product leader within both sports media and gaming environments with direct exposure to running teams dedicated to online sports gambling.
• You have a mentality that can develop a 10-year vision while building out the near-term strategy and roadmap to implement on the plan. You can point to success in doing so in your career while building the organization to support it.
• You have an unrelenting passion for sports and maintain a strong POV on the future intersection of online sports gambling, gaming and technology.
• You bring meaningful experience in developing consumer-facing mobile applications with direct solutions in picks-style casual games and sports betting behaviors.
How You'll Win In This Role
The VP, Product Management of Sports Gaming is responsible for product vision, strategy, implementation and operations throughout the full product lifecycle. He/she will work intimately with Engineering, UX Design, Acquisition Marketing, Editorial, QA and media counterparts to develop high functioning agile teams using modern product development practices.
To do so:
• Define a long-term product vision and near-term roadmap while building up an organization to execute it
• Be the recognized product professional on the gaming and gambling offering and related technologies / regulations for the US market
• Establish, monitor, and improve gaming product performance against critical metrics aligned to CBS Sports' broader business goals
• Deliver regular product, audience and monetization pacing updates to the senior management team
• Operate the products and games throughout their lifecycle from concept, product discovery, testing, through development and operation
• Collect, lead and maintain traceability of requirements from all partners across product releases
• Validate solutions against audience growth, engagement, retention and quality criteria
• Work with internal partners and third parties to assess and establish partnerships in the sports data and gambling markets
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• You have 10+ years of experience running high-performing product teams
• You are wildly competitive yet have an innate appreciation for the power of a cohesive team
• Your enthusiasm for awesomeness is infectious. Your attention to detail is admirable
• You've worked with data and statistics, have written code…at some point…and you have a natural curiosity for how complex systems work
FUNCTION: Product Management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm552x-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.