Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and relentless senior manager to own our Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) within the PMO for our diverse portfolio of globally based cross functional agile scrum teams! This role will play a vital part in comprising a polished and cohesive approach to continuously improving our operational excellence across reporting, intake process, resource management and tools. Our ideal candidate has a keen eye for efficiency, attention to detail and as a ''servant leader'', your communication and reporting skills give new meaning to the word ''transparency''.
Your Day To Day:
• Lean Portfolio Management:
• Using your Scaled Agile mindset, run our Portfolio Sync, to provide visibility into how well the portfolio is progressing toward meeting its strategic objectives and budgets.
• Manage the portfolio Jira kanban for approval and intake for PI Planning.
• Support the continuous transformation to the Scaled Agile framework, improving, coaching and managing the transformation process
• Resource Management: Support the business unit's resource and vendor management activities including yearly hiring budgets and forecasts, vendor relationships and SOW agreement facilitation (working with our Vendor Partners, Legal and Finance), and new hire onboarding process to our tools, processes and teams
• Tools: Oversee the administration of and improvements to our suite of task management, dev and reporting Tools, (i.e. Confluence, Jira, Jira Portfolio, Jira Align, Slack, Git Hub, Zeplin and GSuite), including sourcing of add-ons, integrations, new tool assessments, and access issues partnering with our central IT team.
• Reporting: manage and improve our reporting requests to communicate the status of key projects, teams and product health as well as any continuous improvement for project tracking.
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• SAFe Lean Portfolio Management certification or Certified Scaled Agile Program Consultant certification
• Skilled in Scaled Agile and/or Scrum at Scale concepts and have led a scaled agile transformation, at the portfolio level
• Experience working as either a Release Train Engineer (SAFe), Program Management and/or in Portfolio Management for a technology-first, direct-to-consumer product development organization
• Experience using PPM tools such as Jira Portfolio (add-on to Atlassian Jira), Jira Align (formerly Agile Craft) or other portfolio reporting tracking frameworks
• Experience in resource allocation/planning, hiring budgets and forecasting, vendor management and relations in both traditional and lean/agile environments
• People manager experience leading and mentoring project managers or analysts
• Administrator-level proficiency with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
• Experience as a program manager and/or scrum-of-scrum driving program-level, global, matrix projects to deadlines, in direct-to-consumer entertainment or media products
• Reporting and task management experience with project management tools such as: Jira Portfolio, Gantt charts, Miro, Jira Align (Agile Craft), Aha!
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to accept feedback for continuous improvement
• A proactive, efficient, and resourceful approach and ability to thrive in a creative, virtual and fast-paced environment
• Able to travel occasionally between San Francisco and Los Angeles offices
• Bachelor's degree
You might also have -
• Human Resources onboarding and learning development experience
• Jira Project Administration certification
• PMP Certification or similar Program/Project Management certification
• Dev Ops experience
• Experience with Content Management Systems, Publishing Systems, Digital Media sites development, video and/or knowledge of advertising concepts (traditional and/or online
• Basic proficiency and general understanding of standard development software
FUNCTION: Project Management
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.