New York, NY
CBS is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the SVP, News & Late Night Sales in the Network Sales department in the New York office. Outside of serving in an administrative capacity, this individual will assist in managing short and long-term projects.
• Handle all administrative duties for the executive including but not limited to: arranging travel, managing schedule, reconciling expenses, answering phones, completing personal tasks, organize group projects and reports.
• Assemble briefing materials on individuals/organizations for executive prior to meetings
• Keep executive abreast of trends and new developments in late night/entertainment space by reading industry publications, monitoring social media and tracking competitors' initiatives
• Serve as liaison with other sales departments across the organization
• Regularly attend sales meetings with the purpose of taking notes and ensuring action items from the meetings are executed
• 4 year college degree highly preferred
• Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong interest and familiarity with ad sales, late night & news
• Organized and works efficiently and effectively
• Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude who identifies problems and then comes up with solutions
• Ability to think ahead and catch problems before they arise
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to interact with high profile talent and executives
• Pleasant phone manner
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.