* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English or other related field.
* Experience working on a media website or within a media organization.
* Candidate must be results-oriented, innovative and must demonstrate leadership and teamwork.
* Must have strong organizational and communication skills and be well-versed in AP Style.
* Basic understanding of HTML and other computer programming languages preferred.
* Understanding of SEO practices.
* Experience with non-linear editing platforms (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Stratus) preferred.
* History of working in a fast-paced media environment.
* Familiar with social media best practices.
* Experience creating and building broadcast rundowns; familiarity with iNews.''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo684-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.