People Partner, TV Productions
WarnerMedia seeks People Partner to support Production. We currently have an opening supporting the following function:
• Animation/Cartoon Network/KYAC
The Production HR team is newly formed and dedicated to providing hands-on HR support to cast and crew working on productions across WarnerMedia content businesses. The People Partners on the Production HR team will work primarily in production environments directly supporting the people that make our content. The goal is t o be a recognizable and trusted HR partner to all personnel working on a WarnerMedia production. As a trusted HR partner to production, the main objective is to ensure and support a respectful, inclusive, safe and positive work environment, allowing people to thrive and do their best work.
The People Partner team is at the center of the HR function. People Partners are connected to business units (BU) and work closely with Talent Leaders and the business to understand a BU's people strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then, in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact.
• Initial HR point of contact for production cast and crew; serves as on-set/on-site HR presence for productions, both locally and on distant location.
• Responds to production-related inquiries regarding crew/cast concerns.
• Provides advice, coaching, counseling, and training to proactively create/maintain an inclusive, respectful and safe work environment.
• Develops, delivers and facilitates training for productions on topics related to a respectful and harassment-free work environment.
• Embodies our culture through behavior and interactions, and champions inclusion and diversity..
• Conducts surveys to gauge cultural climate and makes recommendations for appropriate action based on findings.
• Partners with Employee Relations, Labor Relations and Employment Legal to deliver HR solutions on people related issues.
• Partners with Safety and COVID Compliance Officers to support COVID policies and protocols, including tracking and tracing.
• Keeps abreast of HR trends/practices, legislation and requirements to effectively manage and communicate to production workers.
• Travels to productions on location when needed; last minute travel may be required.
• Creates presentation decks, charts, graphs, and various materials, as needed.
• Manages special projects, as assigned.
• A Bachelor's Degree within a related field, preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience within Human Resources, preferably in a generalist, employee relations or training role, or a combination of the three.
• Experience working in a television, animation and/or film production environment, strongly preferred.
• A collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
• • Able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
• Current knowledge of applicable federal and local legislation and regulations pertinent to production. populations, ensuring compliance.
• High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive information.
• Passion for this business; driven to accomplish and meet objectives.
• Ability to travel – 25% of the role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n70j-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.