The Coordinator, Podcast Marketing and PR will play a critical role as a member of the team that builds and executes portfolio-level and title-level campaigns for Cadence13 and Pineapple Street Studios, with an emphasis on growing, sustaining and engaging podcast audiences. This is an entry level position in the Podcast Marketing and PR team, with the opportunity to gain insight and experience in marketing and communications. This position will report into the Head of Podcast Marketing and PR, but will have responsibilities directly supporting, and a dotted line reporting into, our PR lead.
What You'll Do:
• Research, develop and maintain media lists
• Listen to podcast episodes to identify and transcribe newsworthy clips for media outreach
• Assist in drafting email blasts and other press materials
• Maintain working master list of press hits and clips
• Build and distribute clipping reports
• Research award opportunities, maintain awards calendar, and draft submissions
• Draft podcast submissions for internal Audacy communications
• Maintain tracking and benchmarking documents for audience growth, charting, etc.
• Maintain subscriptions and tools database
• Monitor and track editorial placements in podcast platforms
• Monitor competitive activities in podcast marketing
• Assist with the compilation of performance data and insight
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Ability to efficiently manage various deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Be willing and able to adapt to last minute changes in schedules and delivery, and to switch priorities according to the latest needs
• Great teammate that communicates professionally, clearly and optimally across functions and levels of the organization
• 1-2 years of experience working in PR or marketing (bonus if within the audio or podcast industry); strong internship experience considered
• Passionate about podcasts and the audio space
Pursuant to NYC's Vaccination Workplace Requirement, employers may not allow any unvaccinated workers to work at their workplace. Therefore, we require all incoming employees who will be working in our New York City offices to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Research, develop and maintain media lists
- Listen to podcast episodes to identify and transcribe newsworthy clips for media outreach
- Assist in drafting email blasts and other press materials
- Maintain working master list of press hits and clips
- Build and distribute clipping reports
- Research award opportunities, maintain awards calendar, and draft submissions
- Draft podcast submissions for internal Audacy communications
- Maintain tracking and benchmarking documents for audience growth, charting, etc.
- Maintain subscriptions and tools database
- Monitor and track editorial placements in podcast platforms
- Monitor competitive activities in podcast marketing
- Assist with the compilation of performance data and insight
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmz006-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.