- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
The Manager of Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly consolidated financial statements to management.
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Prepare monthly supplemental financial schedules.
• Assist in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
• Assists with the preparation of quarterly bank reporting package.
• Analyze fluctuations in monthly operating results.
• Assist with maintenance and documentation of company-wide accounting policies and procedures.
• Assist in the design and execution of effective controls to ensure appropriate accounting treatment is applied to all company transactions.
• Assist with successful completion of annual financial statement audit by functioning as a key contact with external auditors.
• Assist in the preparation and review of annual audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
• Bachelor's Degree is required.
• 5+ years accounting/finance experience.
• CPA is required.
• Previous experience utilizing financial management software packages: MS Dynamics AX preferred, but not required.
• Must have experience with international consolidations and technical accounting research.
• Good computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills is a plus.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.