The Executive Assistant to the Chief Accounting Officer & Divisional Controllers strives to anticipate needs, keep things running smoothly and clear the path for our Executives to do their best work. The ideal candidate has prior experience in a similar role, is adept at navigating a fast-paced environment and is passionate about making an impact in this role.
• Organize and maintain high-volume calendars, creating efficiency and balance in daily/weekly/monthly schedules
• Handle internal and external requests for time, utilizing strong judgment in prioritization and flexibility to meet scheduling changes and shifting priorities
• Anticipate needs, problem-solve for challenges, and manage emerging issues in a proactive manner
• Coordinate heavy and complex travel including all associated logistics
• Be a collaborative and reliable cross-functional partner
• Assist with creating presentation materials and resources
• Complete monthly expense reports and other administrative tasks
• Plan and coordinate various team events
• Contribute to initiatives and projects in addition to your core role
• Perform other varying personal and professional administrative tasks as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role involving high-level support
• Experience in accounting preferred
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Incredible organizational skills; must be detail-oriented
• Timely and consistent responsiveness
• Outstanding ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly demanding, high volume, dynamic, corporate environment
• Availability to perform job duties outside of normal office hours when necessary
• Possess a true sense of ownership and are passionate about results
• Team player and able to coordinate with senior leaders
• Must be personable and have a high level of professionalism
Demonstrated creative problem-solver
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy76e3-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.