Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will be a member of a highly-motivated team responsible for providing business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis solutions to business users. You will work closely with key stakeholders and technology teams to turn data into critical information and insights that support business decisions. It is essential, and a success criterion, that you build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables you to identify and address critical issues and opportunities. Your role as Business Intelligence Analyst provides data that is accurate, congruent, contextualized and actionable, and ensures information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
You will work with business stakeholders to identify data gaps and opportunities, determine business requirements, and prioritize and sequence work. You will be accountable for providing leadership of independent initiatives, facilitating information gathering, analysis, development and delivery of solutions to all levels of business stakeholders.
• Interpret business needs/opportunities and lead the design, development and delivery of appropriate BI solutions
• Role will focus on CAAIntell for Motion Pictures, TV and Audience
• Responsible to act as a solutions architect as this role will manage our PowerBI models and platform
• Provide expertise in combining, cleansing and unifying disparate data sources into cohesive data models
• Develop the necessary measures, dashboards and visualizations to extract powerful and digestible insights from complex data sets
• Help with the rollout and adoption of BI solutions, including ongoing training of business users, gathering of feedback, analysis and prioritization of enhancement requests
• Support ad hoc data analysis and modeling projects
• Work closely with colleagues in our Data Science and Data Insights teams to explore innovative applications of new data sets and optimize how insights are delivered to business users
• Participate in workstream planning processes including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification
• 10+ years of Business Analysis or related technical experience
• 10+ years of experience with Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik).
• Minimum 5 years of experience working with advanced Power BI and DAX. Experience with SSAS tabular models preferred, multidimensional cube experience, SQL and Python experience, Data Management
• Experience working with data to solve business problems/generating actionable insights a requirement
• Must demonstrate strong business acumen, impressive career development, and outstanding performance track record
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8752q-54-210-223-150-42 in your application.