CAA is seeking an assistant to support an agent who works with clients in Motion Picture Talent and Theatre, as well as serves as the head of the Theatre Department. This assistant will also manage ticket requests and fulfillment on behalf of the Theatre Department. Candidates should be driven, detail oriented and extremely organized.
• Provide administrative support, including phones, coordinating meetings, schedules and travel, preparing expense reports, and producing correspondence
• Assist with special projects, research, data analysis, and compiling information on current events as needed
• Manage high volume of ticket requests and fulfillment for agents, colleagues, and clients
• Read scripts, attend shows and provide feedback and research within the industry
• Manage client invoicing and accounting
• Assist in new client discovery, pursuit, and signing
• Prepare pitch materials for clients and assist in sending submissions
• Aid in contract negotiations and track contract status
• Keep and update detailed records of correspondence with clients and executives
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College or equivalent work experience preferred
• At least 1 year of experience at an agency, theatre company, or entertainment company
• Knowledge and interest in the theatre community
• Must be computer literate and possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
• Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
• Must have ability to meet deadlines, and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Team oriented and able to work in a fast paced, demanding, ever changing environment
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykjwk-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.