Space and Occupancy Planner
Los Angeles, CA
BuzzFeed's Learning and Diversity teams are looking for a new team member to help us build our Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging function and support our learning programs. This role will be great for anyone who has a strong interest in helping employees develop the skills they need to reach their career goals AND helping organizations become a place where employees can bring their authentic selves to work.
The Diversity & Learning Manager will report to the Director, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
• Design & facilitate diversity training sessions (example: unconscious bias, difficult conversations about race, allyship, etc.)
• Measure and communicate the effectiveness of diversity programs
• Design diversity programs (discussion groups, speaker series, etc.)
• Lead and support learning programs and monthly programming as needed (instructor-led and online)
• Create diversity reports that will be shared with BuzzFeed leaders
• Draft diversity-related communications
• Help plan cohort-based leadership programs
• Experience leading diversity & inclusion programs
• Experience facilitating in-person and virtual training sessions
• Experience planning events (small or large)
• Experience managing projects and/or programs (especially development programs)
FYI - just because you don't meet every requirement doesn't mean we don't want to hear from you. If you think you'd be a good fit for the job anyway, use your application to show us why!
We are currently working remotely, and we expect to eventually re-open our offices when it is safe to return, in 2021. After re-opening, you will be expected to come into the New York or Los Angeles offices.
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.