We are seeking an enthusiastic, pro-active individual to join our Production Team. In addition to working closely with the Line Producer, Production Manager and Production Coordinators to facilitate daily tasks, the Production Assistant will also provide support to Artists, Supervisors, and IT/Operations as needed.
Role & Responsibilities
• Assist Line Producer, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, and/or Production Coordinators as needed.
• Arrange and take notes during production meetings and distribute meeting minutes as applicable.
• Facilitate artists requests under the supervision of the Line Producer, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, and/or Production Coordinators.
• Adhere to the deadlines and the production quotas as applicable.
• Conduct research as requested and communicate all necessary information.
• Perform data entry and/or production tracking upkeep as needed.
• Upload, download and/or distribute production documents as applicable.
• Assist in running daily review sessions.
• Help to prepare and maintain up-to-date materials.
• Help to organize/prepare events.
• Assist with other related production tasks at the discretion of the Producer.
• Proactive and able to work under own initiative
• Confident clear communicator
• Good organizational skills
• Professional and friendly manner
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude
• Interest in production management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Shotgun, Photoshop and basic graphic design a plus
• Available to work extended hours and weekends on occasion
• Experience in customer service a plus
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.