Junior Animator (Canada Summer Job)
We are seeking a Junior Animator to join our team for a period of 8 weeks.
Timeline: October 2021- November 2021 (8 weeks)
Type: 35 hours per week
Salary: CAD $15.20/hr
This position will be under the Canada Summer Job program. For that reason, to be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must be:
• Between 15-30 years old
• Either a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident (international students are not eligible)
To find out more about the Canada Summer Job program visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-develop...
Role & Responsibilities
• Assist Animation team as needed to complete shots
• Import and export Maya files
• Assist in cleaning up motion capture data
• Animate scenes or single characters as directed
• Receive and send files through a secure VPN
• Assist with animation pipeline and associated workflows
• Collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and best practices
• Participate in dailies and all meetings requested
• Knowledge in Maya is required
• Great ability to take direction as well as accept critical review of your work
• Require knowledge of traditional and digital art skills.
• Great sense of timing and posing
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude
• Strong collaborative mindset
• Efficient and detail oriented
• Great problem-solving skills
• Knowledge with Unreal Game Engine is a plus
• Be between 15-30 years old
• Be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk50w-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.