As we are ramping up for our third BRON Digital Animated series, we are looking for a CG Supervisor to join our team.
This position is fully remote.
Role & Responsibilities
• Collaboratively define the creative vision of the digital content, with the Director, Production Designer and other show creative leadership.
• Work with artists and engineers to implement and optimize the necessary materials, particle systems, procedural systems and post-process effects.
• Define and drive the execution strategy of the production.
• Broker and decide creative and technical choices made in order to deliver the best production quality within the allocated budget and schedule.
• Work with departmental creative leads to define how to execute the creative goals.
• Plan artistic execution of deliverables for each department.
• Execute a project through the production pipeline successfully.
• Evaluate the creative requirements of the project, determine the technical implications and makes high-impact operational decisions.
• Work with the Pipeline Tools group on project-specific strategic initiatives for new tools, processes, or methodologies and ensures timely delivery of those initiatives relative to the milestones of a production.
• Study patterns and trends, identifies current technical challenges, and forecasts future requirements for critical pipeline resources such as network storage, render nodes, and software licensing.
• Manage time and balance priorities, often amidst the pressures of busy, deadline-driven production.
• Demonstrate ability to make creative and aesthetic judgment calls with a strong aesthetic sense.
• Promote a positive environment in the workplace.
• 10+ years in Visual Effects and 3D Animation
• Bachelor of CS or Fine Arts related field or equivalent experience
• Strong preference for development experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Solid previous experience as a CG Supervisor a must
• Experience in leadership roles in Visual Effects
• Strong communication skills
• Strong artistic eye
• Strong technical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Proven digital production track record on high end 3D Animation/Visual Effects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5qz4-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.