Remote / Virtual
We are seeking an Animation Supervisor to join our Animation Department soon on our second Digital Project!
Role & Responsibilities
• Work with Director(s) to maintain the look and quality bar of animation in the production.
• Develop and maintain productivity and morale of the Animation team.
• Define and execute the production's Animation creative and technical strategy.
• Collaborate with Production teams' planning and bidding animation shot production.
• Work with production management to forecast potential challenges and disruptions to animation schedule and help implement viable solutions and timelines with production and VFX Supervisor.
• Design and implement most efficient ways to execute animation shot production.
• Oversee Animation Leads, Tech Animators, and Technical Directors in defining and meeting the creative and technical needs and objectives for the production.
• Provide specifications of Animation departmental production technology requirements.
• Communicate effectively with a wide variety of personalities, both written and verbal.
• Engage production leadership and teams with a positive attitude that encourages collaboration.
• Manage time and balance priorities, often amidst the pressures of busy, deadline-driven productions.
• Represent BRON Digital as Animation Supervisor at various animation industry festivals, job fairs and industry events.
• 10+ years' Animation experience in feature animation, VFX and/or television
• 4+ years' Animation Supervisor experience
• Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Able to clearly communicate artistic notes to others
• Ability to produce quality character animation in a variation of styles
• Must have experience in animation direction in feature animation, VFX and/or television
• Be able to assess the artists talent and skill sets in order to achieve the needs of the project
• Knowledge of applicable software packages including Maya required
• Experience/Understanding of UE4 is an asset
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.