Associate Social Producer
Social Producer, Bleacher Report (Always On)
Bleacher Report seeks a Social Producer who puts content creation first and is fluent in gaming.
• Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape content to match creative vision
• Contributing ideas for day-to-day creation of content
• Spending time working with illustrators, animators and other independent contractors to create engaging content for the most important moments in sports
• Coordinating with other branches of B/R's social departments, sales, marketing team to execute against major tentpole events.
**Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays**
• Must have experience managing large sports and/or gaming brand social media accounts
• Extensive knowledge of internet video game culture preferred
• 3+ years experience in journalism/sports/video games
• Must have a deep understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
• Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around social content.
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture 3+ years experience in journalism/sports
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands