Sr Manager, Creative
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a Creative Strategist for the Playmaker – BR department.
The Creative Strategist creates and develops ideas for Playmaker. From the brainstorm to the final product on B/R's channels, the Creative Strategist works to ensure the content execution is entertaining and engaging for the Bleacher Report and Turner Sports audiences. This is a client-facing role that also works alongside a variety of internal teams in the marketing and sales organizations.
• Create and develop original concepts that entertain and engage sports-culture audiences
• Develop original series and IP in collaboration with athletes and entertainers
• Craft strategy for brands based on actionable data and editorial insights
• Present strategy and ideas to new and existing partners
• Lead copywriter for client pitches and creative projects
• Work with production teams throughout creative execution process; including storyboarding and copywriting
• Lead brainstorms and ensuing creative development
• Collaborate with integrated marketing, e-commerce and experiential teams in creation of 360 programs
• Stay on the cutting edge of social/digital trends and competitive set
• This role may require the employee to regularly appear on-camera or have their voice used on video as needed (as mutually agreed upon)
• Must have at 6+ years of editorial, strategy and/or creative experience
• Excellent creative, writing, communication and strategic skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple projects at once
• Adept at collaborating with creative teams from start to finish
• Experience working with sports-culture and youth-focused brands a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y7e1-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.