Administrative Assistant (Temporary) - BioWare
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story.
Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
BioWare is looking for our next great Administrative Assistant to help us keep the studio running at peak efficiency.
What the Administrative Assistant will do at BioWare:
• Assist with purchasing & contract processing, invoice payments & tracking, expense processing & reporting and purchase card management & reconciliation.
• Support the studio and project teams by booking meetings and managing catering requests.
• Assist our Executive Assistant with planning, tracking, and execution of internal events, studio initiatives, and BioWare Outreach programming.
• Create surveys for our game teams using Survey Monkey and Google Forms.
Who you are:
• You are creative and passionate about organization, exhibit attention to detail, and have a proven ability to work with a wide variety of people.
• You have 2+ years of experience as an administrative professional and some experience with Accounts Payable.
• You are proficient with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Google Suite (Forms, Documents, Sheets).
• Experience working in Chrome River, Oracle and Salesforce considered a plus.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are always ready to pitch in to solve problems and get things done.
• You have high standards of quality and personal integrity.
• You are capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7vvj-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.