The Big Ten Network (BTN) is seeking a full-time Senior Motion Graphic Designer to join the team in Chicago. In this position, you will be responsible for graphics required in the creation of daily and long-term productions. Responsibilities will include designing specialty broadcast graphics and elements for new projects for live events and studio programming as well as expanding upon established graphic packages by creating additional 3D and 2D elements for use on broadcast and for promotions. Additionally, you will collaborate within the Design Department creating elements for the production department in live events/studio programming, original programming, and on-air promotions departments. The job will be a hybrid position working remotely and 2-3 days per week in the office.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design specialty broadcast graphics and elements for new projects for live events and studio programming
• Expand upon established graphic packages by creating additional 3D and 2D elements for use on broadcast and for promotion
• Design new logos, network projects, and initiatives for both live event and studio productions
• Collaborate within the design department creating elements for the production department in live events/studio programming, original programming, and on-air promotions departments
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 7+ years in the broadcast design or related design field
• Experience as lead designer on broadcast branding package and can work in a team environment
• Strong knowledge of live sports production related techniques and broadcast graphic systems
• extensive knowledge and understanding of Big Ten collegiate sports and graphics
• established ability to create and produce high-end network-level graphic packages, from concept to execution
• Proficiency with broadcast technology platforms and graphic design software packages – Adobe Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Cinema 4D or other broadcast 3D Software
• Must be organized, detail oriented, proactive, and a team player
• Demonstrated ability to meet strategic deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in design, graphics, or broadcast related field
• Demonstrated design and animation experience with intercollegiate athletics programs or professional sports teams
• Vizrt graphic design or operation experience
• Familiarity with Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign, Macintosh rendering software
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv3zw-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.