Freelance Graphics Producer - Big Ten Network
The Big Ten Network is seeking a Freelance Graphics Producer to join their team in Chicago. The Freelance Graphics Producer will be responsible for all graphic production required on their studio shows. This is a freelance, seasonal position that will typically offer between 24-28 hours per week for approximately seven months. This position will report to the Vice President of Studio Production.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and insert all graphics and images featured in the shows, including but not limited to topic bars, names of talent, reporters, scores of games, tagboard, and full-screen informational boards
• Work with the producers, associate producers, and co-pilot to input lower thirds, full screens, score boxes, and name fonts
• Collaborate with the research department to create full-screen graphics and promos for shows
• Complete preparation for next-day shows, such as pre-game shows, signing day shows, and championship games
• Work with the producer, graphics department, and research team to create correct and important information for the shows
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2+ years' experience in graphic production
• Good oral and written communication skills
• A strong knowledge of college sports
• Good organizational and project coordination skills
• Proven ability to multitask and perform well under strict deadlines
• Familiarity with production equipment
• Must be able to work nights and weekends
• Good eyesight required for reviewing graphics and television broadcasts
• Typical tools, equipment and materials utilized: INEWS, Viz
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree in communications or a related area
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xw29-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.