Quebec City, QC
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Crash Bandicoot, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
With the arrival of new creative mandates and a continuing involvement in the blockbuster franchise Call of Duty, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talent and expertise to millions of players around the world!
In addition to continuing to lead the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on PC, Beenox continues to provide key development support to Call of Duty: Warzone, including the creation of new content for the upcoming seasons. This is your chance to work on challenging, ambitious and creative projects with the best team ever!
• Competitive salary and vacation policies
• Studio closed two weeks during Holiday break
• Ample opportunity for internal growth both leadership and expertise
• Overtime paid 1.5x hourly wage
• Comprehensive insurance coverage paid in major part by employer
• Employer contributions to pension plan
• Free French or English classes
• Gym and physical activities on site
… plus a ton of social activities and unforgettable events!
Your first objective will be to develop and optimize the DirectX 12 render pipeline in the game engine. You will ensure the stability and performance of our games.
Furthermore, you will work alongside our external partners at other Activision studios to develop and showcase Beenox's graphics expertise. Finally, you will provide technological watch for the Programming team and will actively participate in the improvements of the rendering technologies.
• Find the optimal solutions for graphics-related challenges on the games in development;
• Put in place rendering systems that meet the industry best practices;
• Develop modules inside the engine and tools for rendering purposes;
• Act a subject matter expert on any graphics-related question.
• Support new specialized devices for the project;
• Ensure the quality and performance of developed functionalities;
• Support users on developed functionalities.
• Demonstrated expertise with graphics programming;
• Solid experience with C and C++;
• Experience with OpenGL, Vulkan or DirectX;
• Knowledge of pipeline rendering through DirectX 11 and DirectX 12, as well as Shader Models 5.1 and up;
• Natural ease with mathematics;
• Passion for video games;
• Positive attitude and team spirit;
• Organized and able to meet deadlines;
• Perk: Development experience for PC and console.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5vzz-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.