Quebec City, QC
Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we're part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it's easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
Beenox is looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Sourcer with strong communication and collaboration skills. As a Talent Sourcer, you are an expert at ¨finding needles in a haystack¨ for our Art teams through identifying market trends, procuring competitive intelligence and delivering highly creative sourcing strategies, while driving an amazing candidate experience. This role will focus on sourcing for top talent for 3D art and animation within the organization and will have significant influence and impact across the business. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and able to successfully prioritize critical open roles and pipelines.
• Attend job briefings as well as partner closely and effectively with sourcing, recruiting and hiring teams to develop, build and execute effective sourcing strategy for our 3D Art department and Animation department
• Act as a brand ambassador representing and sharing the company´s values, culture and overall EVP
• Ability to source and deliver highly qualified prospects using multiple tools and techniques for a variety of creative roles at all levels
• Build talent pipelines and maintain network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management and sourcing campaigns
• Drive efficiency by managing your time smartly across a range of open roles and able to prioritize as well as manage multiple projects
• Develop and deliver on industry event strategies
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Administration or equivalent
• More than 3 years of experience in hands-on talent sourcing gained in an executive search firm or in-house sourcing role (in the video games industry, animation and / or cinema, etc.) for positions related to the artistic field or the field of 3D animation;
• Proven track record of sourcing candidates for roles at all levels with a variety of skills
• Expert in cutting edge tools/sourcing techniques
• Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills
• Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Strong eye for talent and intuition for culture fit
• Ability to build trusted relationships, highly collaborative and customer centric
• Bilingual in French and English
• Expertise and insight into the gaming talent market
• Passion for gaming
• Experience using Avature or other CRMs
• PC/Console Game, Mobile Game industry experience preferred
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.