Bally Sports South is seeking a Programming Coordinator!
Our Atlanta based programming department is looking for someone to join our team to collaboratively build programming schedules for Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, and FOX College Sports. We are responsible for communicating all programming information to internal and external end users. The position is responsible for information accuracy and meeting daily deadlines, is the support person when necessary and is proactive in troubleshooting programming issues prior to air. Is able to adapt to an ever changing environment and works well under pressure.
• Help build the programming schedules for Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, and FOX College Sports (Atlantic, Central, and Pacific)
• Communicate programming releases and programming changes to TV Listings, internal staff, our master control facility at Encompass Atlanta, other RSNs
• A contact for our master control facility at Encompass
• Communicate daily contingency plans to our master control operators
• Confirm closed captioning orders
• Ensuring show delivery to Encompass
• Duties/tasks as assigned
• Ability to multitask and perform well under strict deadlines
• Ability to work flexible hours – high energy is a plus
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree (preferably in Communications, Broadcasting, or Business)
• Very detail oriented
• Organizational skills a must
• Problem solving skills necessary
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed
• Needs to be adaptable to fluid/flexible work environment
• Computer software: Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, will train you on Wide Orbit Program scheduling software
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Equivalent work experience and/or experience in television or sports preferred
• Knowledge of sports preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8jvy-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.