Audacy Atlanta is currently seeking full-time Traffic Manager for its group of stations, WVEE, WAOK, WZGC, and WSTR.
What You'll Do:
• Facilitate and manage all commercial advertising for the station(s).
• Produce and reconcile weekly broadcast logs.
• Manage preemptions and make-goods.
• Provide sales and pacing projections.
• Supervise continuity and administrative staff.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
More About You:
• 3 - 5 years of related traffic manager experience, including management of network commercials.
• Prior management experience.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage and meet deadlines.
• Prior sports traffic management experience a plus.
• Must be flexible and have the ability to work with constantly changing environments.
• Computer experience, including Microsoft Office is required.
• A four-year college degree is desired.
• Knowledge and/or experience with Wide Orbit Traffic.
• Knowledge and/or experience with vCreative.
• Knowledge and/or experience with AIM software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate and manage all commercial advertising for the station(s).
- Produce and reconcile weekly broadcast logs.
- Manage preemptions and make-goods.
- Provide sales and pacing projections.
- Supervise continuity and administrative staff.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11z30-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.