Audacy's National Client Partnerships team is seeking a Sales Service Executive to join our corporate sales team. Audacy has the national scale and robust portfolio of leading radio, digital and live events to engage national advertisers across the country. Our National Client Partnership team is identifying and engaging new potential advertising partners and providing comprehensive advertising solutions across Audacy's news, entertainment and sports portfolio.
As a part of our National Client Partnerships team, you will work internally with sales, marketing, planning and operations to build and execute custom marketing programs for national advertisers by leveraging the full suite of Audacy Products.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, anticipates needs, resourceful, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
In This Role, You Will:
• Directly support a group of Account Executives and assist in all aspects of the sales cycle (pre and post-sale)
• Work closely with internal teams to both respond to RFPs and to proactively build partnership proposals
• Be responsible for pre-sale proposal build and post-sale execution of NCP multi-platform partnerships
• Oversee the stewardship of client campaigns and post-deal analysis
• Act as the day-to-day contact for clients and agencies, responding to client requests throughout the lifecycle of the campaign
• Understand client goals and KPIs to be able to articulate to internal cross-functional teams what's needed at any point in the sales process
• Liaise and develop strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Creative Studios, Planning, Ad Tech, Marketing Solutions, and Activation to deliver cohesive best-in-class customer service to clients
• Maintain and cultivate Client and Agency relationships alongside Account Executives
• Assist with prospecting from existing Client List
In addition, the ideal candidate must have:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in the media industry
• Proven success and experience with pre and post sales for multi-faceted media advertising campaigns and sponsorships
• Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio, digital, and/or live events experience preferred
• Ability to overcome obstacles
• Experience working with autonomy and making decisions that will benefit both the client and the organization • Strong relationship management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Must have proficient knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roop04-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.