Reaching more than 100MM+ US consumers, Data, Analytics, and Measurement play a strategic role at Audacy and our Data & Analytics team is right at the center of it. We are an enthusiastic group focusing on guiding business decisions through accurate, relevant, and timely data, analytics and insights. The team governs as well as leads data management and provides business intelligence for both internal and external stakeholders.
The Digital Analyst will harness the power of data to grow Audacy's digital streaming business with a specific focus on app engagement and growth. The ideal candidate for this role should have 1-3 years of experience working with diverse data sets to generate business insights and strong communication skills. The role is for a hands-on analyst who will proactively identify opportunities and develop recommendations to guide strategy.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Transform data sets to serve business needs
• Create and maintain dashboards & data visualizations to enable strategic decision making by key stakeholders
• Coordinate with 3rd party data vendors to access and integrate new data sets
• Communicate data and insights in meetings, strategy sessions, emails, and presentations
• Design and deliver ongoing analyses to provide key business stakeholders with insights to make smart decisions based on data and not assumptions
• Balance multiple projects / goals simultaneously
• Ensure all outputs are consistent, accurate, and timely
More About You:
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• 1-3 years professional experience
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo, or Power BI
• Interest in digital audio, media, advertising and/or entertainment industries
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Analytical thinker
• Experience transforming big data sets (e.g., via SQL or ETL software such as Alteryx or Domo)
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience with modeling in excel or google sheets
• Experience with data warehouses (e.g., Snowflake, BigQuery, Amazon Redshift)
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Transform data sets to serve business needs
- Create and maintain dashboards & data visualizations to enable strategic decision making by key stakeholders
- Coordinate with 3rd party data vendors to access and integrate new data sets
- Communicate data and insights in meetings, strategy sessions, emails, and presentations
- Design and deliver ongoing analyses to provide key business stakeholders with insights to make smart decisions based on data and not assumptions
- Balance multiple projects / goals simultaneously
- Ensure all outputs are consistent, accurate, and timely
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn05y-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.