Audacy Atlanta is currently seeking Full-time Continuity Coordinator for its group of stations, WVEE, WAOK, WZGC, and WSTR.
What You'll Do:
• Perform all continuity and post log functions.
• Enter and schedule copy instructions and changes.
• Provide posted logs to finance department for billing.
• Adjust logs as necessary.
• Respond to listener inquiries concerning commercial spots.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
More About You:
• 2+ years of sales and/or marketing experience is required.
• Previous media experience preferred.
• Must be able to effectively manage and meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows.
• Operating System required.
• Knowledege of Wide Orbit.
• 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
• Other duties as assigned.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard.
• May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Job requires a majority of work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Perform all continuity and post log functions.
- Enter and schedule copy instructions and changes.
- Provide posted logs to finance department for billing.
- Adjust logs as necessary.
- Respond to listener inquiries concerning commercial spots.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81y4q-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.