Digital and Radio Account Executive
Audacy Wichita has an immediate opening for a Part-time Board Operator.
What You'll Do:
• Run the control board for play-by-play games on the radio
• Follow station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs
• Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations
• Other duties as required by management
More About You:
• Must be able to work varied shifts that include at least 3x night/weekend shifts a week (Seasonal - no Summer work)
• Must understand sports like basketball and baseball
• Must live in the Wichita Metro area
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• 1+ years experience preferred
• Adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Run the control board for play-by-play games on the radio
- Follow station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs
- Follow all applicable laws and FCC regulations
- Other duties as required by management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo06j-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.