AUDACY KANSAS CITY ACCOUNT MANAGER
We're looking for those passionate about helping businesses grow through targeted media advertising solutions. At Audacy Kansas City, we want the ''best of the best'' to represent our brands which include eight radio stations, The Kansas City Chiefs Radio Network, Kansas City Royals Radio, digital advertising and partnerships with K-State Athletics and Mizzou Athletics. You'll have extensive marketing assets to offer your clients. We offer a base salary plus the opportunity to earn commission.
Why should you join our sales team at Audacy Kansas City and what can we offer you?
You would be able to create multi-platform advertising opportunities including broadcast radio, internet radio, events, digital, text/mobile, and e-commerce for your clients
• Audacy believes in being digital pioneers and has been named one of the top 500 technology innovators by InformationWeek
• We give our sales people the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
• You have the opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
• You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
What You'll Do:
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Close business and execute the client campaign as agreed upon
• Provide exceptional customer service for your clients
• Achieve sales objectives and goals
• Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
• Additional duties as assigned
More About You:
• Experience in building strong relationships with clients/customers that resulted in consistent repeat business
• Solid track record of continual prospecting and development of new business
• History of creating custom solutions to customer unique problems and challenges. Preferred - History of creating custom marketing campaigns and strategically selling to local and regional decision makers
• Demonstrated ability to continually close business and aid in the execution of all aspects of the proposal/sale
• You are self-motivated, goal driven confident and creative and always do what you say you will do
• High school graduate required; college degree preferred
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
- Proactively develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
- Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
- Close business and execute the client campaign as agreed upon
- Provide exceptional customer service for your clients
- Achieve sales objectives and goals
- Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
- Additional duties as assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke5kq-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.