Audacy's Denver office seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. With an emphasis on new business development and digital sales, the Account Executive will use a wide variety of Audacy's products in their portfolio to solicit businesses for advertising in their on-air, non-traditional, and digital platforms.
HIRING RANGE: $80,000 - $100,000: which is a combination of salary/commissions and bonuses. Also, the salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Contacting businesses to sell radio, sponsorship, streaming audio, podcast, and other digital advertising
• Spending the majority of work time engaging in business development activities
• Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
• Aiding in the collections process for all campaigns sold
• Preparing sales proposals
• Providing highest-level of customer service
• Resolving customer problems
• Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in executing all aspects of advertising campaigns
• Attending sales meetings, company trainings and events (upon return of live events)
• Performing all tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and company goals
More About You:
• The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success, and must easily build relationships as if it's an art form.
• Consistently driving game-changing results, this individual knows how to identify, develop, and present customized solutions to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts.
• With excellent written and oral communication skills, this individual easily commands the room during presentations.
• Able to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills, this individual is capable of looking ahead and managing client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
• High school graduate required
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.~
• Self-motivated, goal driven confident and creative
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience, news, sports, or sponsorship sales preferred
What You'll Do:
- Contacting businesses to sell radio, sponsorship, streaming audio, podcast, and other digital advertising
- Spending the majority of work time engaging in business development activities
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Aiding in the collections process for all campaigns sold
- Preparing sales proposals
- Providing highest-level of customer service
- Resolving customer problems
- Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in executing all aspects of advertising campaigns
- Attending sales meetings, company trainings and events (upon return of live events)
- Performing all tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and company goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2om1-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.