Fox TV Stations
Taking direction from the Director to meet the creative needs of the Arizona Diamondbacks organization, we seek a competent, proficient and experienced innovative professional. The individual will be able to work collaboratively with Clubhouse Creative (Director, Graphic Design team, and Project Manager) to efficiently and effectively produce initiatives for internal departments in accordance with job requests that support the overall goals of the D-backs. This candidate must possess strong communication skills and a positive attitude to effectively relate to the adjusting needs of the organization.
Primary (Essential) Duties
• Work directly with the Director and Clubhouse Creative in brainstorming, developing and executing design work for the organization. These include but are not limited to brochures, flyers, social media graphics, marketing materials, logos, signage, installations, promotional items, advertisements, etc.
• Work directly with the Project Manager in assisting with the Master Job List, Production Schedule, and coordination of signage vendors.
• Create high-end designs under tight deadlines while managing multiple job requests and revisions, while keeping the project in the budget allotted.
• Effectively communicate and coordinate with the Director, Clubhouse Creative to ensure that all designs communicate the desired message and functions successfully for the multitude of jobs you will receive.
• Take ownership of the creative process for each project you are assigned, including inter-departmental communication, problem solving and business decision-making.
• Provide creative input, ideas and concepts for the overall marketing and brand development of the organization.
• Demonstrate and support the service nature of Clubhouse Creative
• Identify fresh and emerging internal and external opportunities to promote the D-backs brand on multiple levels.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• Clear understanding of the organization's brand standards
• Extensive knowledge of design techniques, print production, and signage installation design
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office on MAC platform and Outlook
• Expertise in current graphic design practices, including fluency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Knowledge in Motion Graphic programs (After Effects, Premier, etc.)
• Consistently take initiative to complete tasks and projects with limited supervision
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to effectively communicate with internal clients regarding design projects
• Must maintain professional attitude at all times and be receptive to project changes
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a cross functional team
• Must have an understanding of the role graphic design plays in the marketing and sales process
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or closely related discipline
• Professional experience in the Graphic Design field, within an agency, corporate environment, in-house team, or related industry
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to
• Perform physical activities such as setting up for an event or producing print mocks
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Travel less than 20%
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7myj-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.