Are you excited by sustainability, the future of the planet, and shaping the entertainment landscape? In 2019, Amazon co-founded The Climate Pledge-a commitment to achieve net-zero carbon emissions across our business by 2040 and to invite others to sign on to this new level of ambition. Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content, and improving the sustainability of our operations.
Amazon Studios is looking for a Sr. Sustainability Program Manager. The role will sit within Production Strategy & Business Operations, the team responsible for developing programs and processes to scale operations for WW Production & Post. This role will drive sustainability programs for Originals series and movies globally.
• Scaling Amazon Studios' sustainability programs and policies worldwide
• Developing ''think big'' strategies for reducing Amazon Studios' carbon footprint, and overseeing their implementation
• Sourcing, engaging, and evaluating sustainability-related vendors
• Refining and updating Amazon Studios' sustainability policies
• Addressing ad-hoc questions from productions and assisting in setting them up with sustainability resources
• Interfacing with Amazon's central Sustainability teams on collaborative opportunities and reporting
• Engaging with sustainability consortiums and working groups that are driving initiatives across the industry
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
• Knowledge of global environmental issues and solutions
• Bachelor's Degree in environmental science, environmental engineering, business, film, or related field
• Experience driving sustainable programs, particularly at entertainment studios or tech companies
• Experience with design and implementation of sustainability programs such as energy, waste and transportation
• Experience tracking carbon footprints
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time. For further options for individuals with disabilities, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqo0e-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.