IP & Literary Project Specialist
Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios is looking for a talented Senior Manager of Content Analytics who is passionate about using data to drive critical business decisions. As Senior Manager of Content Analytics, you will be responsible for growing, leading, and developing a team that can build scalable technical solutions, but also the ability to provide insights that drive decision making throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be a strong team leader, be passionate about leveraging data to drive strategic insights, and be comfortable with inventing new analytical frameworks that we are used to measure business performance. This person will have strong business acumen, deep technical expertise, and exemplary communication skills. Prior experience in entertainment industry analytics is a plus, but not compulsory.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an engineering or technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including hiring, coaching, and promoting individual contributors.
- Advanced SQL, Tableau skills
- Able to provide information to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
- Experience working with Finance organizations and financial data.
- Entertainment industry analytics experience
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously and driving projects to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across teams.
- A self-starter who loves data and who enjoys spotting trends in it.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us