Senior Post Production Executive, Unscripted
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Celebrity Hunted, Ferro, Un Extraño Enemigo, El Presidente, The Boys, Carnival Row, Truth Seekers, Bread and Circus, and LOL: Last One Laughing.
The Worldwide Production & Operations team covers physical production, post production, and localization of series and movies globally.We are seeking a Senior Unscripted Post Production Executive to track progress and manage the delivery of all assets from third party productions to Amazon Studios in Italy. This includes maintaining schedules, following up on outstanding deliverables, and organizing assets for delivery to Prime Video. The role will coordinate with third-party vendors on work related to the editing and versioning of assets, ensuring the highest quality standards, tracking expenditures for all production department related work orders, and distributing assets for Public Relations, Marketing, and International Localization needs. This role will work directly with our Content Licensing and Development teams in Milan and will be the main point of contact in Italy for the Operations teams in Los Angeles, London, and Seattle. This role will also be responsible for evaluating new post-related products and providing thoughtful advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including potential vendors, archival solutions, and new technologies.
• Oversee on-time delivery and on-budget execution for all series projects in development, production, and post production for scripted and unscripted content
• Oversee and make recommendations for approval of post-production budgets, bids, and schedules
• Make recommendations and vet series staff and vendors
• Support negotiation of deals for post services
• Liaise between producers and the Los Angeles-based EU/LATAM Unscripted Post Production team and the London-based EU Unscripted Post Production team
• Coordinate with production and development departments to assess scope and challenges of projects
• Collaborate closely with internal Localization, Mastering, and Technology teams in preparing scripted series global release
• Engage with Marketing, Public Relations, and Prime Video team members to deliver assets
• Evaluate technical workflows
• Travel as required in support of show planning and execution
Please apply in English
• Several years of experience as Post Producer/Post Executive or the equivalent
• Multiple years of experience building and managing teams
• Experience with budgeting, scheduling and implementing feature workflows
• Experience managing relationships with sound, editorial and finishing post facilities
• Fluent in Italian and English both written and verbal
• Excellent written and verbal Italian and English communication skills
• Conversant in one or more additional European languages
• Experience in various television and film post production environments
• Experience with scheduling post vendors and creating delivery schedules from the beginning to end of production cycles
• Experience with delivery of assets to studios
• Experience with variety of digital media workflows
• Knowledge of wide array of media asset types
• Experience with international subtitling and dubbing workflows
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.