Network Development Engineer
Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios is at the forefront of revolutionary changes reshaping the entertainment industry. We are developing innovative tools and processes to elevate data-driven decisions through all areas of the organization.
The Studios Data Engineering team continues to evolve a robust platform that brings together data from all phases of the content lifecycle: from pre-greenlight, through production and post-release performance analyses. We harness the value and hidden insights buried in our massive data stores to support predictive models, financial workflows, production optimization efforts - and much more.
The security of data is of paramount importance to maintaining the trust of our partners and customers. The role of Security Engineer is responsible for ensuring the design and execution of our infrastructures, applications, services and pipelines are impenetrable and robust. This will involve:
• reviewing technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
• performing penetration testing
• develop automated vulnerability detection tools
• lead the development, socialization and adoption of best practices that ensure the highest standards in security
This position is located in beautiful Culver City, California. Join us!
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent experience
• 3+ years experience building automation tools and prototyping security solutions
• 3+ years experience in security practices with a focus on vulnerability assessment and management
• 3+ years experience performing software security audits, vulnerability discovery and analysis
• Software development experience in Java, C, and C++
• 2+ years experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, or Ruby
• 2+ years experience with network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us