Sr. Executive, Creative Operations and Planning IMDB TV
Culver City, CA
We are looking for a Product Manager to be part of the Production Strategy & Business Operations team. The team is responsible for developing strategy, tools, and processes to scale operations for WW Production & Post. We produce and deliver Originals content to the global customer. The ideal candidate can solve highly ambiguous problems, drive product adoption across teams, set strategic roadmaps, and prioritize trade-offs. S/he can operate with little direction. The role relies heavily on influence over authority to drive project deliverables. We are looking for someone who both is passionate about the work to make television and movies, and equally passionate about applying solutions to scale operations.
The production operations PM's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Centralize and streamline reporting across all production & operations departments (physical production, post production, and localization).
• Identify, recommend, and implement process and workflow improvements that help production operations scale rapidly.
• Set and analyze operations metrics and benchmarks for production planning, delivering insights on our production efficiency on series and movies.
• Establish and improve existing templates and/or databases that organize vital information and workflows.
• Identify and analyze operational benchmarks for production planning, monitoring for and developing mechanisms to ensure data integrity of information related to the operations of our shows.
• Develop mechanisms and solutions that drive operational precision, collaborating cross-functionally with teams that produce content (Casting, BA, etc.), data analytics, and tech applications.
• Contribute to business documents related to operational excellence and the production lifecycle.
• 1+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience with product cycles of 6+ months
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Bachelor's Degree
• Familiarity with SQL and relational database management.
• Experience creating workflow solutions.
• Experience working with product (technical) and engineering teams.
• Experience working with teams across geographies.
• Experience with SQL, data models, and BI tools
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time. For further options for individuals with disabilities, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkkk3-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.