Please submit your application in English.
This role could be based in either Berlin or Munich.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; Amazon Original hit series made in Germany like BEAT, Bibi & Tina, Deutschland89, Inside Borussia Dortmund, Pastewka, You Are Wanted, the forthcoming drama series Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo and the comedy show LOL: Last One Laughing; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and I Am Your Woman, plus live concerts and live sports including UEFA Champions League football.
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Executive to aid Amazon Studios' genre, scripted productions, co-productions, and licensed programs in Germany. The team will need your support across overseeing budgets, schedules, and overall productions for Amazon Studios. This role will work with Post-Production, Marketing, PR, Legal, and Business Affairs. You will be interacting with both internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level.
• Track and process approvals and production payments with Business Affairs, Legal and Finance.
• Oversees all Local Original Movies in Germany in development and production for scripted content.
• Ensures major milestones are met (e.g. budget lock, budget approval, kick of calls, deliverables etc.)
• Coordinate kick-off calls with development for each individual project.
• Meets with show producers, production managers and creative executives in regards to schedules, budget and all things production.
• Is on-set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyzes budgets and cost reports.
• Acts a liaison from producers to Head of Production for Local Original Movies at Amazon Studios.
• Will create and update production charts for projects in territory.
• Extensive experience as Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent.
• Extensive experience managing creative, production, post production processes and related workflows
• Experience with budgeting, scheduling, and cost reports
• Experience in Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling
• Fluency in English and German
• Familiarity with MMB scripted budget and various MMS schedules (One-Liner, Day Out Of Days, etc.) documents.
• Understanding of major unions, guilds, contractual terms and deal structures in the entertainment industry
• Experience prioritizing & handling multiple projects at once.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6b3mq-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.