We are currently seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to aid Amazon Local Original Movies in Mexico. You will use your excellent organizational skills to track each movie from setup through production and wrap deliverables. You will be interacting with both internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level.
Upload your resume in English.
• Compile, distribute, and store daily production documents (e.g., contracts, call sheets, calendars, DOOD, and schedules) on the studio network
• Track and process daily shooting data, approvals and production payments with BA, Legal, and Finance
• Maintain a checklist for each show to ensure major milestones are met (e.g. budget lock, budget approval, kick-off calls, deliverables, international filming activity, etc.)
• Facilitate communication with show level and studio departments (e.g. casting, business affairs, legal, finance, PR/marketing, etc.)
• Coordinate kick-off calls and meetings for each individual project
• Update and distribute studio contact lists and ensure that they are managed per studio requirements.
• Maintain relationships with movie level counterparts
• Track show wrap-out memos and storage facilities for asset transfer and disposal as needed
• Assist and facilitate general requests and communication to ensure shows are following studio guidelines and procedures
• Assist production team with travel and other arrangements, as needed
2+ years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company
1+ years of on-set physical production experience
• 2+ years experience with MS Office • 2+ years of creative, production, post production processes and related workflows
• 2+ years of on-set experience as a production coordinator.
• Familiarity with MMB scripted budget and various MMS schedules (One-Liner, Day Out Of Days, etc.) documents.
• Understanding of major unions, guilds, contractual terms and deal structures in the entertainment industry • Experience prioritizing & handling multiple projects at once.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
• Fluency in Spanish and English, both written and spoken
• Fluency in second or more languages
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d290n5-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.