Sr. Production Executive
Culver City, CA
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to aid Amazon International Original Movies. You will use your excellent organizational skills to track each movie from setup through production and wrap deliverables. You will be interacting with both internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level.
• Compile, distribute, and store daily production documents (e.g., contracts, call sheets, calendars, DOOD, and schedules) on the studio network
• Track and process daily shooting data, approvals and production payments with BA, Legal, and Finance
• Maintain a checklist for each show to ensure major milestones are met (e.g. budget lock, budget approval, kick-off calls, deliverables, international filming activity, etc.)
• Facilitate communication with show level and studio departments (e.g. casting, business affairs, legal, finance, PR/marketing, etc.)
• Coordinate kick-off calls and meetings for each individual project
• Update and distribute studio contact lists and ensure that they are managed per studio requirements.
• Maintain relationships with movie level counterparts
• Track show wrap-out memos and storage facilities for asset transfer and disposal as needed
• Assist and facilitate general requests and communication to ensure shows are following studio guidelines and procedures
• Assist production team with travel and other arrangements, as needed
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of experience as an assistant at a studio or production company
• 1+ years of on-set physical production experience
• 2+ years experience with MS Office
• 2+ years of creative, production, post production processes and related workflows
• 2+ years of on-set experience as a production coordinator.
• Familiarity with MMB scripted budget and various MMS schedules (One-Liner, Day Out Of Days, etc.) documents.
• Understanding of major unions, guilds, contractual terms and deal structures in the entertainment industry
• Experience prioritizing & handling multiple projects at once.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
• Fluency in second or more languages
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.