We are looking for an Operations Product Manager to be part of the Production Strategy & Business Operations team. The team is responsible for developing strategy, tools, and processes to scale operations for WW Production & Post. We are looking for an entrepreneurial operations leader with a strong record of owning and executing strategic, cross-functional operations. This job requires exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence change at all levels. S/he can drive projects to completion, manage cost and risk, implement process improvements and keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet challenges in a deadline-driven, highly ambiguous environment. You must be extremely proactive, because you will regularly find yourself in uncharted territory, where the key to your success will be to get ahead of the curve. Collaboration skills are critical since the role works cross-functionally to bring these ideas to life
The operations PM's key responsibilities are to define the short and long term business vision and product needs for post operations tools to meet aggressive goals to reduce timelines and increase capacity. You will partner with the PV International's ATP team and Studios Tech PM-T/engineering teams to architect and build these tools.
Primary duties of this role include:
• Own and develop business vision for product needs to improve operations. Work backwards to create, manage and deliver roadmaps using business and industry data and models to validate hypotheses, as required.
• Lead operations reviews and communications regarding roadmap to improve operations.
• Influence operations strategy through data-driven analyses and develop plans with measureable success criteria and mechanisms.
• Digitize operations with streamlined sources to ingest, access, and present information.
• Make prioritization decisions and own trade-offs between user needs, quality and effort of implementation.
• Create, manage and scope project plans that drive results while maintaining alignment with internal stakeholders.
• Develop, design, simplify and improve processes to ensure successful, cost effective operations that can scale.
• 1+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience with product cycles of 6+ months
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience working with product and engineering teams
• Experience working with teams across geographies
• Passion for understanding languages, cultures, and preferences of worldwide customers
• Experience with entertainment workflows
• Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets; relational databases; and, SQL and/or BI tools
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time. For further options for individuals with disabilities, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1110-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.