We are looking for a Music Contract Administrator to support Amazon Studio's Music Team. We are currently looking for someone who has the uncanny ability to always know where they are needed, can identify and implement process improvements, and can effectively work cross-functionally with other teams. The role will work closely with the Amazon Studios Music Team and oversee the delivery of music licenses; music agreements; and music cue sheets. The successful candidate will need a deep understanding of music contracts, music cue sheets and music license agreements. In addition, you will need to be highly organized and motivated to create streamlined processes to ensure efficiency.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their entertainment experience at a growing studio. Our team culture is goal orientated and fast paced. We are motivated by the challenge and success to produce premium content in the ever-changing digital entertainment business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing internal processes to track music licenses and other music agreements from beginning to end; music cue sheet admin and delivery; setting up and maintaining rights management systems;
• Coordinating payments
• Reviewing, analyzing and drafting music agreements and music licenses
• Tracking production and post-production deliverables; and
• Coordinating with clients and outside counsel.
• 5 years of experience as a music contracts manager at a major studio, a major production company or television Network.
• Experience working with third party contractual relationships (record labels, publishers)
• Experience in music licensing
• Experience in Mac OSX, Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Rapid Cue, and Power Point
• 7 years of experience as a music contracts manager at a major studio, a major production company or television Network
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous in-house legal experience a plus
• Goal Orientated and self-motivated
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service
• Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Adept at learning new software and web-based tools
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n881-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.