Coordinator / Analyst, Sales Planning & Operations, TV Distribution
London, United Kingdom
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Provides services to original productions, co-productions and licensed productions as required by the Amazon Studios stakeholders
The Content & Info Security (CIS) Team is seeking a Content Security Manager based in London, United Kingdom. This role will support building, delivering and enhancing our content security program internationally. This is a broad-ranging role will manage efforts relating to the protection of content, IP and our brand. Supporting and analysing work streams across various areas of Amazon Studios including production, post-production, and visual effects departments.
By offering continuous security threat monitoring to any system or device used to store, process, or transmit pre-released content, regulatory data, and intellectual property.
Manage third-party industry assessments for vendors handling Amazon Studios' creative assets. Develop and maintain a comprehensive pool of approved vendors for pre-production, production, post-production, and distribution. In addition to being a subject matter expert in security best practices and compliance, you will be a leading voice in the effort to raise the bar for content security best practice within Amazon Productions.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in risk management for enterprise-level environments
• Extensive experience conducting security assessments against established security frameworks (e.g., NIST, ISO 17799/27002, PCI, MPAA)
• Advanced understanding of secure network principles and device hardening
• Working knowledge of configuring and maintaining firewalls and network switching / routing devices (On-prem and Cloud)
• Working knowledge of content creation workflows
• Knowledge of content security specific measures (e.g. watermarking, fingerprinting, etc.)
• Knowledge of content handling specific tools and systems
• Thorough knowledge of feature film production and post-production industries, services, and workflows (e.g., writers room, DI, editing, visual/audio effects, encoding, dubbing)
• Experience in evaluating physical security protocols on site
• On-set workflow knowledge and experience
• Preferred designation: CISSP, CCSP, CCNA, AWS Security, Security+, CEH
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
''All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k8q1-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.