The Amazon Studios team is chartered to produce original content in service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for introducing distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning originals like Fleabag, Sound Of Metal and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and ground-breaking, popular series and movies like The Boys, Jack Ryan, Borat Subsequent MovieFilm, One Night in Miami, Coming 2 America and more
Amazon Studios is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working Executive Assistant to support the Head of Amazon Studios. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management and detailed global travel itineraries.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and global scheduling needs.
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
• Manage domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, purchase orders
• Track and drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
• Cultivate partnerships and support in the organization of larger company events or special projects as needed
• Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
• Help track incoming submissions with larger teams
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proficient analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
• 4+ years of prior executive assistant experience
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
• High levels of integrity and discretion
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5813-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.