Creative Producer, XCM - Cross-Category, Cross-Channel Marketing (Seattle or Santa Monica)
The Amazon Cross Channel, Cross Category Marketing (XCM) Team is looking for a creative, organized, and versatile Producer to deliver social, print, digital and video projects across Amazon brands. This role will be a 360 producer role focused on social campaigns (paid/non paid media) with extensions across video, photo, digital, working with illustrators and print.
XCM is the internal advertising team setting design and creative direction for Amazon's global brand. Our mission is to be the most customer-centric collective of creative thinkers, dreamers and doers. This manifests itself through visual design, branding, photography, video, social, digital, advertising and user experience design. We collaborate with business partners around the world to support a wide range of devices, services, features, and retail categories. We apply strategic insight to delight customers - driving discovery, engagement, and trust.
Note on Location: We are open to this role being located in Seattle, WA or Santa Monica, CA.
Key job responsibilities
• Remove roadblocks to production
• Bid, hire and manage production partners for projects
• Attend shoots and ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
• Provide leadership and guidance to producer team, driving production against the lens of Amazon's Leadership Principles and raising the creative bar.
• Create budget controls to drive accuracy in forecasting and estimating
• Communicate project statuses daily, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues
• Archive and deliver final assets
A day in the life
You will work closely with the creatives, designers and campaign team to develop best practices, scale process and deliver bar raising work. Strong organization and communication skills are basic requirements, as well as the ability manage the expectations of your internal production partners and clients.
About the team
XCM's Creative team is the internal marketing team setting design and brand direction for Amazon's global brand. Our mission is to be the most customer-centric collective of creative thinkers, dreamers and doers. This manifest itself through visual design, branding, photography, video, social, digital, advertising and user experience design. We are responsible for branding and the creative development of style guides for the Amazon master brand and collaborate with business partners around the world to support a wide range of devices, services, features, and retail categories. We apply strategic insight to delight customers -driving discovery, engagement, and trust. We're growing quickly and hiring the best. This is day one.
• Completed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 + years of professional experience as a photo, social or video producer or similar role with ad agency, brand, design studio, or production company
• Portfolio or reel demonstrating production work and capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Collaborative with proven ability to work across teams and synthesize input from creative stakeholders
• Expertise in applied techniques with a working knowledge of photo production, post production, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics
• An existing network of production and creative resources
• Experience working with time-tracking/resource management tools
• Working knowledge of production software for both Mac and PC platforms
• Advanced-level knowledge of Adobe creative suite
• Experience implementing or managing digital asset management tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zmvy-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.