We are looking for a driven, analytical, results-oriented and creative Sr Channel Marketing Manager to join our Marketing and Growth team in Latin America, focusing on User Acquisition and Upsell.
As a Sr Channel Marketing Manager, you will develop and drive the acquisition and upsell marketing strategy across the Amazon Music tiers, own user growth programs for Amazon Music, and deliver on project roadmaps to acquire new customers across paid, earned, and owned channels. You will be working cross-functionally and internationally across marketing and growth teams as well as other Amazon businesses.
A successful candidate for this role will have experience in performance and acquisition marketing – ranging across Paid marketing, display advertising, owned and operated channels, upsell and promotions, affiliates, and paid social media. Given the complexity of the role, it will also be important to be operationally strong – managing a large number of relationships, dependencies, and timelines across many teams. Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to execute daily at the highest level.
LOCATIONS: This role may sit in Mexico City or Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Key job responsibilities
• Own the strategy, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns to drive acquisition, engagement and retention for Amazon Music campaigns in LATAM.
• Plan, coordinate, measure and scale campaigns within Amazon's marketing channels, focusing on improving customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
• Unlock new channels and opportunities within the Amazon Ecosystem to bring traffic from new sources, negotiating towards business impact and customer experience.
• Work with global teams to create our strategy for those channels, identifying and driving opportunities unique to LATAM.
• Develop a roadmap for experimentation and flawlessly execute tests across marketing channels, using A/B or multi-armed bandit testing to optimize creative and campaign targeting. Establish ongoing test and learn approach to new and existing campaigns.
• Develop segmentation strategy, leveraging internal tools to identify and target high propensity customer cohorts; identify and leverage new or emerging patterns in customer behaviour to inform strategy and engage new segments.
• Oversee concept and creative development of campaign materials to create compelling and effective marketing assets.
• Drive business case development, forecasting and ROI targets for new opportunities
• Own campaign performance, reporting on trends to global leadership and stakeholders, deep diving as needed to develop action plans.
A day in the life
• BA/BS in marketing or business or equivalent years of experience.
• +7 years of experience in digital marketing (integrated campaign management, customer acquisition and retention, promotions, marketing, product marketing and/or channel marketing).
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Experience in collaborating with global product and marketing teams.
• Strong project management skills, managing internal and external stakeholders, and multiple campaigns at once.
• Strong leadership and communication skills to drive recommendations, articulate trade-offs, and communicate plans to senior executives.
• Ability to juggle a range of projects across Amazon teams, balancing quality and speed.
• High attention to detail, across both business and technical domains.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively using sound business judgment.
• Fluency within English and Spanish (Portuguese desirable)
• MBA or related graduate studies
• Experience in, and understanding of, the entertainment industry, preferably within Podcasts or Music.
• Experience with digital products and interactive entertainment.
• Experience in multi-territory campaign management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roj774-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.